The Airbnb generation is a big part of the international tourism boom. And, while travelers may be looking for a good time, they also want to make sure that they are spending their hard-earned money wisely and getting the most bang for their buck. With this in mind, savvy hosts have been making it a point to keep up with all of the latest trends when it comes to hosting short-term rentals.
Succeed at Short-Term Rentals
In fact, there has been an absolute explosion in the number of websites dedicated solely to giving advice on how best to prepare one’s home for guests or hosting guests themselves through platforms such as Airbnb or Vrbo. The following blog post will explore some ways you can go about doing just that!
Tips for Short-Term Rentals
- Take lots of pictures and make sure they are well lit. Create a detailed description about the space, what to expect, and any special features of the rental facility.
- Create a clean and inviting space.
- Keep the space stocked with toiletries, blankets, pillows, towels, and other amenities.
- Include a list of your favorite restaurants in the neighborhood
- Create an informative welcome packet for guests to review before they arrive.
- Keep a rental registry for guests to sign and leave memories.
- Offer suggestions on what to do in the area or how to get around
- Check-in with guests when they arrive and make them feel welcome
When it comes to hosting a short-term rental, make sure that your guests feel like they are getting the best bang for their buck. It is important not only to provide an incredible experience. Go above and beyond by having special amenities available in order to get them hooked on returning again and again.
When they do come back , offer new features or upgrades that might be relevant while still keeping everything fresh and exciting!